What is the timeline for the fellowship selection process?
- Initial interviews for the fellowship are conducted at the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting. Candidates should contact the program to schedule an interview by emailing the fellowship(s) program of interest. Please provide your contact information, a copy of your CV, and your PPS mailbox number.
- All candidates will need to register with Personnel Placement Service (PPS) in order to interview.
- Applicants may submit their application materials before or after the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting. All application materials must be received by January 2nd, however, rolling applications will be accepted and reviewed prior to the due date. Due to the competitive nature of the selection process, applicants are encouraged to submit their application materials as soon as possible.
- The selection process will be complete in late January.
Do I need previous industry experience in order to be considered for the fellowship program?
- Previous industry experience is not required, but beneficial.
Do I have to be a registered pharmacist to qualify for this fellowship?
- No, but you must be a graduate of a Pharm.D. program at the commencement of the fellowship.
Will I be able to defer my student loans?
- Yes, provided that the student loan company accepts fellowship deferment. Candidates should contact their lender(s) for more information regarding eligibility and terms of deferment.
Can I apply for more than one fellowship at Biogen Idec?
- Yes, we welcome potential applicants to explore all of the opportunities available at Biogen Idec.